Six tips for home dumpster newbies
If you are thinking about renting a dumpster for your home but don’t know where to start, here’s a quick checklist to get you started…
- Carefully select the size of your dumpster; don’t just hope the smallest will do!
- Select a clear space, slightly larger than the dumpster, for placement.
- Make sure the selected ground is firm enough to hold the weight of the filled dumpster.
- Make sure this is also completely accessible for a collection and delivery truck!
- Place it where it’s also easy-to-access for you and your wheelbarrow!
- When using it, make sure it’s filled sensibly and never overloaded.
Of course, as a newbie, the best advice is to get advice on all of the above from seasoned professionals at a dumpster rental company. So, call 303-460-1001 for an obligation-free chat with our Mile High Roll-Off dumpster experts; take advantage of our quarter-century and more in the business!